Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Musings

I just recently started Mere Christianity again and Lewis's ability to communicate rationale, emotions, and logic through the English language is always mind boggling. I have been convicted lately that I need to spend significantly more time in intercessory prayer and reading. I am convinced that I need to use my time more efficiently because even though the time in this life seems long and endless, I'm going to wake up one day wondering where my life has gone and realize that I didn't make the choices necessary to take me where I wanted to go. So I am going to actively try to carve out time in my schedule for reading and study and intercessory prayer.

Its funny how much time goes by when you aren't intentionally planning what to do with it. It is so easy to sit in front of the TV for an hour or so just watching a couple of shows and not even know where the time has gone. Stay tuned for more thoughts soon to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment